• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Recruiting new members

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

TonyAmalfitano

Recruiting new members

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

I ran into a fellow with a sweet 28 convertable, down here in Barnegat Bay, NJ. He never heard of our group :roll: . Well he has now! 8)
He liked the idea of a place he could get answers to some questions, so I bet he signs up. :D
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Sounds good. I'm glad to see people are getting the word out.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Mariner wrote:Sounds good. I'm glad to see people are getting the word out.
We need to get a generic "business card" that members can print and leave on other Albin's we spot in our travels. There's another 28 on the hard near my boat and I've thought of leaving a note. A card (in a plastic bag since inkjet cards run) would help make us seem more "real".

Gery - any free time? :wink:
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

<blush> Someone sent me cards to send out with the Burgee. I lost them in Christmas stuff. (someone got a box of cards for Christmas) :oops:
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

I actually have a stack of about 100 cards here that could be sent out to members. I was going to make more and send them to John to send out with the burgees, but I started getting dirty looks for hogging the office paper cutter for personal use.

Plus, although they look alright individually, my cutting skills are not perfect and they look sort of silly in a stack being all different sizes.
jcollins
In Memorium

Post by jcollins »

Sorry Pete! I forgot that was you that sent the cards. I guess I'm getting old (er)
John
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

jcollins wrote:Sorry Pete! I forgot that was you that sent the cards. I guess I'm getting old (er)
No. I never sent them. I'm a big slacker. They're still sitting here collecting dust. See the thread I just created in the main forum.
jcollins
In Memorium

Post by jcollins »

Mariner wrote:
jcollins wrote:Sorry Pete! I forgot that was you that sent the cards. I guess I'm getting old (er)
No. I never sent them. I'm a big slacker. They're still sitting here collecting dust. See the thread I just created in the main forum.
Huh? Who sent them? Gerygarcia? Denis? Doug? Man, I AM getting old.
John
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

John, I know just what you need.
One, or more of those favorite summer drinks that we were talking about a couple of months ago. :lol:
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
TonyAmalfitano

Card???

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

Can you, or some computer wizzz, make the card available online? We can just print them out on business card stock?
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

jcollins wrote:
Mariner wrote:
Huh? Who sent them? Gerygarcia? Denis? Doug? Man, I AM getting old.
Now I don't remember. I think it was Gery. I'm searching for the file and can't seem to find it.
gerygarcia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gerygarcia »

John

I have the pdf file. Will email it to you ASAP. Maybe you can post it as a downloadable file so members can print it out themselves to spread the word! :D

Gery Garcia

Return to “General Discussion”