• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Lehman 4D61 Video

Albin's "power cruisers"
hetek
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Southold, NY

Lehman 4D61 Video

Post by hetek »

I was winterizing my boat the other day and had a goofy idea - How about making a video of my engine in my 1984 A27 FC?

Told you it was goofy.

Anyway, my son had been asking about how hard it was to post a video on YouTube and I didn't have an answer for him. I've never done it.

I have now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1DZnxLqwg

It's no "Gangnam Style" (maybe that's a good thing) and is more or less just practice for me and to provide an answer to my son.

"What's that Hon? The Sundance Film Festival people are on the phone and they want to talk to me?"

Sorry gang... Gotta go!
Jon B.
Former owner of...
"Bunkie" - a 1984 A27FC
New owner of...
1977 A25 deLuxe - a work in progress
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Re: Lehman 4D61 Video

Post by Chuck Waygood »

Re the Lehman video : A first try and you are already fully qualified! Enjoyed your program. Thanks.
hetek
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Southold, NY

Re: Lehman 4D61 Video

Post by hetek »

Thanks Chuck!

Wasn't hard to do, I found out. I used the Windows Movie Maker program on my PC. Click and drag... pretty much made itself.

I know... Not much to see, but I had fun. I still watch it for the fun of it. My wife can hear the low oil pressure alarm buzzing clear in the kitchen. "Are you watching that silly video again?!" What really cracks me up is all the kids come running over to watch it with me!

That reminds me... I need to install an "alarm mute" switch this spring.
Jon B.
Former owner of...
"Bunkie" - a 1984 A27FC
New owner of...
1977 A25 deLuxe - a work in progress

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”