• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member: Apollo Beach, FL

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Sailmorc
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Apollo Beach, FL

New member: Apollo Beach, FL

Post by Sailmorc »

Hi all. I'm a native Floridian and life-long both sailor and powerboater. My wife and I are recently retired and looking for an economical, well-built (and cared for), sea-kindly, cruiseable and fishable, diesel powered, comfortable cruiser. Albin, hopefully may fill that order. Maybe 28 - 35'? Maybe 32 Sportsfisher?
Your forum is a gold mine, full of valuable information that I have just begun to utilize in my search for the appropriate vessel. Thanks for being here for us prospective owners!!
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: New member: Apollo Beach, FL

Post by tbnolin »

Welcome! We're transplants from Vermont, now living in Stuart. Enduring our first full summer. Came down the coast on our 40' NSC last Fall. Good luck finding a vessel...many to choose from. (Ours is for sale...just in case you were wondering!)
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

looking for an economical, well-built (and cared for), sea-kindly, cruiseable and fishable, diesel powered, comfortable cruiser. Albin, hopefully may fill that order
Everthing you asked for...Welcome to Albin Owners Group.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome: There are lots of nice Albins out there both newer and classic's. Hope you find the right wone for you. whwells "Howard'

Return to “New Member Introductions”