• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Lillian 28 Flush Deck, Maine

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Widowmaker
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Yarmouth, Maine

Lillian 28 Flush Deck, Maine

Post by Widowmaker »

Hello all. Have owned Lillian now for 3 years, kept in Yarmouth Maine. She is a 2006 28 TE Flush Deck that had 200 hours on her when purchased in 2009. Owning that model Albin has always been a dream for me. I have been on the water most of my life, and I hold a Master's Registered Guide License from Maine. My wife spent all of her summers growing up on the water in a 42' Grand Banks traveling the coast of Maine ..... with 9 kids and 2 adults on board ! Her father started Maine Compas Services and they would travel from port to port while he spun all the compasses for the Coast Guard, the lobsterman, transatlantic freighters, and the pleasure boaters. I think she nows more about navigation than me .....

This group has helped me through the last 2 years by just reading the threads. Thank you all. Any questions regarding Maine, navigating the coast, or fishing here ... would be willing to try and help. I am happy I was able to finally take the time to join the group !
Jim
Master Maine Guide
"Lillian" .... 2006 28TE Flush Deck
Yarmouth Maine
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Lillian 28 Flush Deck, Maine

Post by jcollins »

Hi Jim,
Welcome to AOG and thanks for sharing information about yourself with us. Maine is a beautiful cruising area.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”