• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bilge Pumps on my A27 FC

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

nwflbimmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bilge Pumps on my A27 FC

Post by nwflbimmer »

Okay I have a question for our more gifted electricians. My weekend project will be bilge pumps. I know my Albin 27 FC has 3 bilge pumps. Currently I think 2 have failed. The one that appears to be working is the one located directly below the transmission. The other two, I am not sure of their location. I think the one most forward serves two purposes, one being a bilge pump and second the grey water pump for the shower. The third and last pump appears to run down by the shaft seal. I cannot confirm these locations but I was hoping that one of you could confirm the locations for me. My question is should the bilge pumps be wired through a breaker, fuse panel, inline fuse or directly to the battery? The last thing I want to fail is the bilge pumps. Any help would be most appreciated

Return to “Albin Maintenance”