• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

TE 35 BROCHURE & SPECIFICATIONS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

TE 35 BROCHURE & SPECIFICATIONS

Post by whwells »

VEEBYERS: Thank you for posting the broschere on the TE Series along with the specifications. I learned some things including the actual model of my new purchase. It is the ALBIN 35 SPORTFISH/LS: SPORTFISH FLYBRIDGE. Did not realize that it was slightly different from the 35 Conv. series. The broschere was by desginer Terence Compton and should be correct. My boat was purchased through Jack Pady Marine in Mid Town, Canada. We were concerned from the begining about whether it would ship across Canada without removing the flybridge. CanAm will transport up to 16' including 1' for the trailer. So the boat cannot not exceed 15' at the highest point. We relied on a broschere from Albin as Pady was an Albin dealer and actually took delivery of the boat for the former owner. Did not know then that it had been shipped with the flybridge off/ and on the gooseneck of the trailer. Learned that good news after the purchase. Well, and this is the purpose of my note: the twin actually has a 3'6" draft & not he 3'0" we relied upon. So in order to get below 16' on the trailer the bridge has had to come off. Extra costs at both ends. Good news is Jack Pady Marine and the former owner stepped up & paid for the removal and packing at the shipping end. i have to reassemble. Don't know where you would provide the correct info for future interested transporters and buyers but it is truly 3'6" Jack did the right thing even after the deal closed. I have nothing but good things to say about Jack Pady Marine Brokers & Hinson Marine where the work has been Preped for shipment. Claude at CanAM Transport has also be great to deal with even with Irene delaying everything.
whwells "Howard
2006 35TE Sportfish Flybridge
"Nibbles"
Albinlady
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Florida

Re: TE 35 BROCHURE & SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Albinlady »

Howdy: Can someone link me to that brochure and specifications page PLEASE????? Thank you
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: TE 35 BROCHURE & SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Nancy »

Hi Albinlady, and welcome aboard.
The 35TE brochure is in our Document Library section. Supporting Members of the forum have access. To become a Supporting Member, we ask for a donation of any amount you choose. It's explained the the first post here: https://albinowners.net/aog/viewtopic.php?t=14414
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”