• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Pics of 1986 Albin 27 FC Yanmar Diesel + Furuno Electrics

Albin's "power cruisers"
mylo

Pics of 1986 Albin 27 FC Yanmar Diesel + Furuno Electrics

Post by mylo »

Hi everyone. I thought you might want to see all the beautiful pictures of our Albin, it's for sale. I know everyone in this section has an Albin 27 but I always like to look at other's boats so here's the link if you'd like to look. We have recently had a second addition to our family, and we like the extra room on the deck, hence not looking for an aft cabin for the kids. We've been on a few A 28's and love the little sleep quarters for kids aft of the galley. Of course, the other option would be to simply put up canvas enclosure and sleep above the engine compartment in our A27. We've had years of wonderful experiences around Martha's Vineyard and the Elizabethan islands, I love all the compliments we get and when we head into port or when we're at Tarpaulin Cove or other spots gazing at Mylo from the shoreline. The A27 has such nice lines, has anyone else found a way to make sleeping quarters for kids on an A27?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Albin-27 ... 2c58929254
gregw
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: Pics of 1986 Albin 27 FC Yanmar Diesel + Furuno Electric

Post by gregw »

Is this boat still available?
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Pics of 1986 Albin 27 FC Yanmar Diesel + Furuno Electric

Post by Veebyes2 »

Find somebody with a 27AC & swap. JMO the 27AC has more accomodation space than a 28. We had ours, also a 1986, 13 years. The kids had their cabin with loads of room for them, their junk, & additional overnight friends.

You can make a 27 downright homey.

Much used additional sleeping space on a hot summer night. Never heard a slash in the middle of the night.

Loaded up for the weekend.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”