• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

bridge troll

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
mudskipper
Gold Member
Gold Member

bridge troll

Post by mudskipper »

About two months ago I bought a 1988 40 Albin trawler.I spent a lot of time with all the technicalities of the purchase, and getting to know the boats equipment and electronics. This would be the good the bad and the ugly. I ran the boat a couple times with a professional captain to work on parking. A bit stressful but the boat was good and did what it was told. Yesterday I went out the Shrewsbury past Sandy hook and then up and around Miss Liberty in NY harbor. It was great! We had a good variety of conditions wind , beam,and quartering seas. I am ruined now for all other boats. I was a chunk. In the good way. I ran the boat from the lower station which was very good and comfortable. I put some money in the assoc. kitty today and I think I am now a supporting member. Please get rid of that picture next to the new member forum.I look like a bridge troll and that picture scares me. Jay Sandler AKA mudskipper
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: bridge troll

Post by jcollins »

Dear Jay,
Thanks for becoming a supporting member! Don't be afraid of Trolls. 8)
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”