• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Clay and Wilma Helm bring "Puppy Dog" back.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Clay Helm
Deckhand
Deckhand

Clay and Wilma Helm bring "Puppy Dog" back.

Post by Clay Helm »

When we bought our Albin 27 six years ago, I joined this group. Technology passed me by and my computer was too slow (on dial-up) to work with the internet, so I dropped out of the group. I am glad to say "I'm Back".

That out of the way>
I am Clay Helm and my wife is Wilma. We live in North Carolina and keep "Puppy Dog" at Holiday Island on the Albermarle Sound near Hertford, NC. Puppy Dog is a 1987 Albin 27 Family Cruiser with the Nissan Diesel with 3400+ hours on it. Before we bought the boat, a hardtop was added to cover the entire cockpit with curtains around all the sides and back. We have replaced the fabric and added screening.

We hope to do more cruising in the future. So far, we have traveled as far North as Cape Charles, Va. and South to Belhaven, NC. We are members of the Rocky Mount Power Squadron (D-27) and are going to the District Rendezvous in Oriental, NC in June and then to Beaufort, NC for the next weekend.

If you see us on the water, give us a call. I monitor channel 16.

Clay Helm
Puppy Dog
Albin 27 FC
Albermarle Sound, NC
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Clay and Wilma Helm bring "Puppy Dog" back.

Post by jcollins »

Welcome back Clay!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”