• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

new to group

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
svpp10
Mate
Mate

new to group

Post by svpp10 »

My wife and I just sold our Pearson 35 sailboat and hope to purchase an Albin 27 AC next year.
I'm looking forward to gaining inside info on the 27 and making new friends.
Paul J. Lucier
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: new to group

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to the world of "stink pots".

And...welcome to AOG.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
svpp10
Mate
Mate

Post by svpp10 »

jcollins wrote:Welcome to the world of "stink pots".

And...welcome to AOG.

John

I should say that the first time I remember seeing a 27 AC was at the NY Boat Show before it moved to the Javits Center, maybe 1984. I told Cindy, my wife of 28 years, that if we ever bought a power boat this was what we'd buy...... it's time.
Paul
Bob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bob »

Welcome! You have great taste in boats! I have a 27AC, bought it in 07. Its a l987. I knew when I bought it that she was slow. (9-10). I have very little interest in speed, but love its economy. I can still beat half the boats in Narragansett Bay (sail boats, that is ). My grand kids think the aft cabin is there's. Two things that were on my wish list were: the Nissan diesel and full canvas. I have these two features and I'm glad I did. Best of luck in your search. Bob

Return to “New Member Introductions”