• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for the Elena Queen of Hearts

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
CaptDoug

Looking for the Elena Queen of Hearts

Post by CaptDoug »

My Name is Capt. Doug Setley and I hail from St. Paul, MN. I have be a licensed (100 ton Master of Inland Waters) Captain for almost 30 years. I have known the Elena for all that time and was the one to take her from St. Paul to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. a few years back. I was also asked to take her from Norfolk to New York, which I would have loved to do but had previous commitments. I am inteested to see how she made the trip and if I can be of any assistance to the new owners.
I hope then enjoy their new treasure and wishing that all their channels be deep and wide.

Capt. Doug
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Looking for the Elena Queen of Hearts

Post by jcollins »

Hi Captdoug,
Welcome to AOG. I am looking for them too. I met the new owners at Herrington Harbor when they were on the way up the Chesapeake. Very nice folks. They told me Brooklyn, NY. Check out this thread. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2700&hilit=elena
There is nothing on the website yet.

This is where they are supposed to be

Gateway Marina

3260 Flatbush Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11234
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”