• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

NE Dealer - Advantage Yacht Sales

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
AdvantageYS
Mate
Mate

NE Dealer - Advantage Yacht Sales

Post by AdvantageYS »

Captains,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves as the new northern New England Albin dealers. Advantage Yacht Sales is located in Newburyport, MA and will cover MA, NH, VT, and ME. Co-founder Jack Wasson sold Albins for 8 years (until Albin shut down). He is very familiar with these fine vessels.

We have also just this week been to the new factory at C&C Fiberglass in Bristol, RI. We were extremely impressed with the factory, the build, and the principals. We look forward to working with them and with you all. If we can be of any assistance with parts, information, or support, please don't hesitate to contact us.

BTW, there will be a new Albin 28, built by C&C, at the New England Boat Show in Boston in late February.

All the best,

Jack and Doug
Doug G.
Advantage Yacht Sales
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: NE Dealer - Advantage Yacht Sales

Post by jcollins »

Jack and Doug,
Welcome to Albin Owners Group. It's good to hear the dealer network is once again back online.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Re: NE Dealer - Advantage Yacht Sales

Post by Legacy »

Jack, hope all is well and will say hello at the boat show.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"

Return to “New Member Introductions”