• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello All

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Dmvollb1

Hello All

Post by Dmvollb1 »

:D Wanted to send our regards to all the members. We own the Bonnie-Lou and spend most of our time fishing off shore of Long Island,
we also bring her down the Intracoastal to winter in Florida. We have done the trip two times so far and what a beautiful country we live in.(Planning to leave end of September if anyone wants to join up and travel together).
So if your in the Great South Bay or around Montauk, Moriches Inlet, we hopefully will meet up with you in the future. until then HAPPY BOATING and as we always say Fish More, Work Less. Most of our posts
will be posted on the Fishing Category. TTYL

Leo and Denise
and Hercules our fishing boxer :D
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Welcome Leo, Denise and Hercules....nice to see you folks here. I'm fairly new as well. Great website and we're all hoping the word gets out. What type Albin do you have? I have a 28 and would imagine it would take some creative packing to make a long trip. I use mine mostly for fishing in the Chesapeake Bay and it's tributaries. I'm in Deltaville Virginia just off the bay near the mouth of the Rappahannock River. Great place to stop when heading south for the winter.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome Leo and Denise! Someday we'll make it up your way. I boat on the mid to upper Chesapeake. This is my first season as an Albin owner and I am learning quite a bit from the more experienced owners here.

Thanks for joining!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Dmvollb1

Post by Dmvollb1 »

Nice to be here, Hopefully on our way back down to Florida we will get to do the Delaware, Chesapeake passage. on our way home form Florida this May, We had our first break in the 25 Knot winds when we reached Norfolk, So out in the Ocean we went, staight up the coast to Atlantic City and missed the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware River, We'll have to try it. Talk to you soon

Denise and Leo
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Dmvollb1,

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you on the GSB sometime.

cheers,

Brian

Return to “General Discussion”