• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Wanted: Albin 31 TE

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc. will be monitored by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Catalinawinemixer
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Long Beach

Wanted: Albin 31 TE

Post by Catalinawinemixer »

I live in California but am willing to buy a good clean 31 TE anywhere in the U.S.
Thanks, Brian
Waha1
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Sausalito, CA

Re: Wanted: Albin 31 TE

Post by Waha1 »

Two on boat trader. One in SD and one in Anacortes
Catalinawinemixer
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Long Beach

Re: Wanted: Albin 31 TE

Post by Catalinawinemixer »

Waha1 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:30 pm Two on boat trader. One in SD and one in Anacortes
Thanks! Yes, saw those two. Finding out more details on the SD one. Not sure how I feel about the one in Anacortes with the Peninsular diesels 🤔 Would prefer to stick to known diesels like Cummins, Yanmar, Volvo. Also, ideally would prefer single diesel option.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”