• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Gatsby Edition - General Discussion

cdahmen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gatsby Edition - General Discussion

Post by cdahmen »

Hi to everyone, I have found a 28 Gatsby 2004 that is possibly for sale .Owner says every albin extra available is on this vessel including full raymarine package.She is powered by 315 yanmar with less than 200 hours.What are the differences between a TE and Gatsby and what is a fair price? Thanks in advance. Wishing all a Merry Xmas and Happy Peaceful New Year, Carl
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

I think for the most part the Gatsby Package is a trim package involving seats, upholstry, trim. The basic boat is still a TE. No idea on a fair market price, but right now it is a buyer's market so if you are a mind to get one...the next few months I would imagine would find the prices coming down. I have a friend who's trying to sell a 2002 MainShip that is pristine and is having trouble selling it. Check out YachtWorld for some comparison pricing.
Albin 28TE "Southwind"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”