• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New look!!! West coast style.

No Bananas
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Marina Del Rey, Ca

Re: New look!!! West coast style.

Post by No Bananas »

Well Mike and Mike let's plan a Cat trip! My 28TE just got a major overhaul in dry dock. Complete engine service, bottom paint, totally upgraded electronics, new anchor windlass rode and chain, underwater lights, rocket launchers. A big list and now an empty bank account! This is one bad ass flush deck! Not quite ready for pics to post but will have some soon. I splash tomorrow!
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by catalina_mike »

We just need to plan it ahead of time for my crazy schedule! We have had a condo there at Hamilton Cove for 20 years and have a bunch of friends and resources there. We can definitely have a good time! And if diving is in you plans I can help out with that. I teach and was starting to drive the King Neptune before all the bad happened for Scuba Luv. I have dove three times off of Dive Inn there and love the island. I would love to have a Albin 28 trip over there. Salty Dog came over and we hung out and was a great time.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal
camone
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: topolobampo

Post by camone »

Here Is the last on on live skipjack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Lcavalletti2
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Mission bay san diego

Post by Lcavalletti2 »

Nice boat mike. !!! Albin club catalina weekend sounds great. Im in

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”