• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Amber J starting overhaul

psalbin43
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fall River, MA

Re: Amber J starting overhaul

Post by psalbin43 »

Hi again, many enjoy the ceremony and some customize it to their liking. I did a search online for each and after reading several versions we chose one that suited our situation and taste. It was great fun for all that attended. We performed ours as a family affair but we also attended a friends naming ceremony at out marine and most of the dock residents were there. We all had cheese and wine and a great time at each. As mentioned "believe it or not" but enjoy the moment! After all is said and done I wouldn't be surprised if you feel that this is another thing that makes boating the great time that it can be.
Best,
Paul
amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Post by amber jj »

I have a question,has anyone with a 31 TE with twin 370 Cummins have any ideas with what to do with the external remote Raycor fuel filters on the outboard side of the engines.I just can't amagine how one could service these without creating a enviromental disaster,especially on the starboard side.I was thinking of moving them maybe to the forward bulkhead.Any ideas?
Thanks Bob
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

I don't know that specific boat, but you can put the Racors anywhere you want. It is only a simple matter of plumbing. Those engines circulate a lot of fuel (45 gal per hour) so make sure the lines are large enough and minimize elbows and other restrictions. I believe Cummins spec calls for 1/2 inch ID lines going to that enigne.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Post by amber jj »

filter mounts.jpg
This is finally what I come with to mount my filters and reservoirs on,and to get them out from behind the outboard sides of those 370's in the 31TE.I hope it will do the job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”