• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

battery splitter

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: battery splitter

Post by DougSea »

jprohan wrote:Hey Doug: if you do maybe we can get together? Not sure how familiar you are with the eastern south shore. The Great South Bay by me is fine; Moriches is pretty tricky; but certainly doable. A good place to clean your props.
Jim
It was all so long ago it would be like I was never there! I hope the prop cleaning is because it's easy to get into shallow water and scrub them - not a place where you drag them over the bottom! :D

I'm not certain what our schedule will be, once I get a better feel for the boat, her speed and fuel burn, we'll lay out more trips. I will absolutely let you know if we're headed that way!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jprohan
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bay Shore, NY

Re: battery splitter

Post by jprohan »

After all this worry, I got on my boat for the first time this weekend; and lo and behold, discovered that my Xantrex s really a 2500 W Freedom inverter/charger that in fact does have the "echo charger" system. I guess moving so much snow made my brain a little fuzzier than it normally is. Anyway, thanks for all the replies; even though I didn't need them; I still learned a bunch.

Return to “Albin Maintenance”