• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin Hat…. Burgee

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Thumper74
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Meridian Mississippi

Albin Hat…. Burgee

Post by Thumper74 »

Ok I ordered a hat. Really wanted two.
Guess I need to do a separate transaction for a different color second hat.

I used my PayPal account. The question is, how does it know where to ship my hats??

Second question…. I wanted to order two burgees…. One for a spare. It says available but at checkout it kicks me out saying item unavailable. So does that mean sold out??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
“”Thumper”” Hull 2026
1975 albin 25 motorsailer
Barlows56
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Iroquois, Ontario

Re: Albin Hat…. Burgee

Post by Barlows56 »

I'm writing to ask if anyone knows what's up with whoever is selling the Albin hats. I sent a payment over 6 months ago and have heard nothing and received nothing. I just finally bought the '78 A25 I had my heart set on for 2 years. Mast, sails, trailer, the works. Now I want my damned hat. The attachment on the posting that I'm replying to now shows the same persons email address that I sent payment to, also by Paypal. Does anyone know this John the retreiver that owes me a hat? I was pleased to find this owners group site and never expected to get burned like this.
Thanks. Steve in Ottawa.
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: Albin Hat…. Burgee

Post by Nancy »

Hi Steve -- I'm sorry to learn about the situation with the hat you ordered. John Collins, the founder of this forum, became gravely ill in April 2023 and died two months later before he had a chance to make good arrangements for the forum and for payments made to him for merchandise. It took a month or two to disconnect all the affected web pages from his various accounts to which no one other than John had access. Your contribution was a victim of this situation, although it must have been quite a bit more than six months ago. I apologize. You might be able to file a claim with your credit card company or with Paypal.

We presently have burgees available, but not hats yet.

Congratulations on your A25, welcome aboard to the forum, and apologies again for the hat problem.
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987

Return to “General Discussion”