• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - Cape Cod - Looking for 28'

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Jpetzold
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Cotuit, MA

New Member - Cape Cod - Looking for 28'

Post by Jpetzold »

Hello – I am new to the group and looking for a 28’ Albin in the New England area. I had a 28’ 2870 Pursuit for ten years, and loved it. I sold it, but then jumped into a 27’ Eastern with an I/O setup, and did not care for it. It was a great seaworthy boat, but too narrow for me. I sold that after two years and didn’t have that size boat this summer. I always wanted an inboard diesel downeast style boat. This has pointed me towards the Albin. I am hoping to secure one in the next year….. thanks to reading reviews in this group.
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

Re: New Member - Cape Cod - Looking for 28'

Post by gmberkley »

we are in Falmouth, and keep the boat in Fairhaven, finishing up our 4th season with the boat, and love it, finding one is not easy, finding one well taken care of is a bit more of a challenge. We've done a lot of upgrades and maintenance to the boat, and it has served us well, Buzzards Bay as you know, can be very unforgiving, our Albin has no issues with anything the Bay has thrown at us. Good luck in your search.
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA
Jpetzold
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Cotuit, MA

Re: New Member - Cape Cod - Looking for 28'

Post by Jpetzold »

Thanks!

Return to “New Member Introductions”