• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2004 Albin 31TE

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc. will be monitored by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Mark Laurnen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

2004 Albin 31TE

Post by Mark Laurnen »

Hello all. This is not yet a listing. However, I am trying to gauge interest if I were to attempt trying to sell my boat privately. FREEDOM is very special and I hold her close to my heart. I have been asked to consider selling her in order to partner with my best friend in a larger boat. FREEDOM was built in 2004. She has the twin Yanmar 6LPA-STP set up with 900 hours on them. Almost everything has been replaced/rebuilt/upgraded starting with a full Faruno suite, including parallel independent navigation systems for redundancy, and ending with new props and Simrad AP just recently. Freedom is located in Port of Everett and covered moorage may be transferable. If I do decide that I am able to share 1/2 control over “our” boat, then FREEDOM will be for sale. A difficult decision indeed.
DebNPete
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Re: 2004 Albin 31TE

Post by DebNPete »

Hi Mark, There is a family on the Albin Owners Facebook page seeking a 31 TE on the west coast-they are in the San Juan Islands. Her name is Emily Winslow. If you're on Facebook you can find her post-it is a few posts down from the top. I don't envy you having to make this choice! .... a bigger boat is always tempting. We also have a 31 TE -new to us this season-and are enjoying it. Yours sounds mint. Good luck!
Deb and Pete, Pier 7 Marina, Gloucester MA
Albin 31 TE: September 2023-present, 500 Cummins, Hull # 129
Albin 35 CB: 2015-2022, 440 Yanmar
dblyth
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Beverly, MA

Post by dblyth »

Hi Mark,

Just sent you a PM.

Best,

Darren
Mark Laurnen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

Post by Mark Laurnen »

Thank you Deb & Pete, and Darren. I am actually on the ferry ftom Anacortes to Friday Harbor at this very moment! I don’t Facebook, but I will see if I can find a way up track down Emily Winslow. I will let her know she would be welcome to use my buoy in Westcott Bay as I’m seldom there. This is a very hard boat to part with, but I know there are others who would appreciate her as much as me. Thanks again for your responses, Mark

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”