• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

36 generator location?

drsogge
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Warwick, RI. & Mattapoisett MA

36 generator location?

Post by drsogge »

I would like to see where people have put a generator on the 36. I am thinking of adding one. I have already seen Key2Kay’s in person, and Tom put it directly below the interior helm on the starboard side. I am wondering if other people have used other locations. I am thinking crosswise directly ahead of my single engine, to keep the boat balanced. I already have a slight starboard list. My proposed location is over the grey tank, which would need to be removed and new individual smaller shower gray tanks located at each shower. It would leave a space of 18 inches for access to the front of the Ford Lehman SP135.

Dale Sogge
Days Like This
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
jashmen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: bayville, nj

Re: 36 generator location?

Post by jashmen »

In my 1978 it is located in front of the engine but just behind the holding tank. Not positive is it the original tank or not.
jashmen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: bayville, nj

Re: 36 generator location?

Post by jashmen »

Also, I have a bunch of weight under my aft bed to bring the bow up some and counter starboard list.

Return to “36/37/40/43”