• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New York City Boat Show Roll Call

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

New York City Boat Show Roll Call

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

I'm in NY till the 3rd and was planning on hitting the boat show on either the 30th or the 1st. Anyone up this way thinking of heading out? I assume not since the New England show is much better, but I figured I'd ask.

cheers.
fairtide
First Mate
First Mate

NYC Boatshow

Post by fairtide »

I may wander in on Jan 1 as they have a deal on admission for active members of USPS or USCGA. The deal is free admission with the showing of an up to date membership card.
I noticed that the list of exhibitors did not include Albin this year. Of course there are lots of well known boat makers that are not opting to be there also.
It will be easy to recognize any of us as we will not be signing purchase agreements with the exhibitors (boats, that is. There's lots of other stuff that may be attractive).
Fairtide
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

As far as I know, Albin is llisted for the New England show. Though this could be any dealer with boats still on their lot.
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Albin & the New England Boat Show Jan 12 - 20th

Post by Pitou »

Elizabeth Ann wrote:As far as I know, Albin is llisted for the New England show. Though this could be any dealer with boats still on their lot.
Slated for the space is Standish Boat Yard from Tiverton, RI. Same floor space as last year at the new Boston Convention & Exhib. Ctr.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13

Return to “General Discussion”