• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

dashboard switch plate

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Baldwin, NY

dashboard switch plate

Post by dgetswet »

Alright then. The dashboard looks a little weathered. Would anyone know where I can get a replacement panel for my switches. See photo below.
Thanks
Don
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: dashboard switch plate

Post by TomA »

Panel is a Bass panel. Components etc. available www.bassproducts.com. 860-585-7923. Tom
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

I may still have the one from my 28. (Actually, I KNOW I have it. Just not sure where it is! :) )

It's definitely in better shape than the picture. And you can buy the switch labels from BlueSea Systems.

I'll see if I can track it down.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate

Post by dgetswet »

Thanks guys. Appreciate the thought Doug and the website Tom. I will look into it. I have so many small jobs on this boat I will end up having to prioritize them or drive myself crazy. If nothing else at least I'll look into getting the labels if I can't get the board. Doug if you ever find it reach out. Thanks again

Don
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck
Makai
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bristol RI

Post by Makai »

ImageDon
I purchased a 31TE last year and installed all new electronics, the old black dashboard was cut up from the previous owner upgrading from original. I removed the entire dashboard and built a smaller dashboard and had it fiberglased and awlgriped. The factory gauge panel was in poor shape with most of the screw holes broken. I just made a drawing of what I wanted and had Cay Electronics in Middletown RI make it, a little costly $375 but it only took 3 days. I plan on having new plates made for all of the switches as well, hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate

Post by dgetswet »

Makai wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm ImageDon
I purchased a 31TE last year and installed all new electronics, the old black dashboard was cut up from the previous owner upgrading from original. I removed the entire dashboard and built a smaller dashboard and had it fiberglased and awlgriped. The factory gauge panel was in poor shape with most of the screw holes broken. I just made a drawing of what I wanted and had Cay Electronics in Middletown RI make it, a little costly $375 but it only took 3 days. I plan on having new plates made for all of the switches as well, hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. That is a bit pricy for my blood these days. I was with all the little things I am finding needing fixing on the boat. As you know any new boat you buy you will find plenty to fix and upgrade and spend money on. After spending time on the boat today I found I will need the yard to do more work than I wanted them to.
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck

Return to “Albin Maintenance”