• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello All,

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hello All,

Post by Capt Paul »

I from time to time will search for a new group for Albin owners and came upon this one. What an excellent site! I have already picked up some pointers to issues I have on my boat, like the slow fuel fill one. I hope to contribute some good info like that in the future! My wife and I own a 1999 Albin 28 TE "Antoinette" . We bought it about two years ago and we are enjoying it very much. The boat's original owner was in Washington State. We bought it form some one locally who only owned it for 7 Months. We spend most of our time on San Francisco Bay as the wife is not conducive to ocean travel. I fish ( a novice at best, this is my first ocean worthy boat) outside that gate with some of my buddies and have been doing OK catching Salmon. Next we will try rock fish and hopefully tuna if the warm water gets close enough.

Anyway , I wanted to say hello to you all, Happy Posting!

Regards,
Paul
:D
1999 Albin 28 TE "Antoinette"
AlMar
Gold Member
Gold Member

welcome

Post by AlMar »

Welcome aboard. John has done us a great favor in creating this board, and it has really begun to gather momentum. Good people, great info, and finally a place we can share. THanks John
AlMar
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Welcome Paul,
I too have owned a 1999 28 TE for two years. Love the boat and have already learned a lot here too. Welcome to the forums and safe boating.
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Hello from the mid Atlantic, well, almost 600 miles east of Cape Hattaras NC, to the Pacific.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Ironically, we purchased our boat used out of San Francisco and moved it up here to Washington State.

I'm happy to have someone else from the left coast on the board.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to the board Paul! I boat on the Chesapeake and like you I am a novice fisherman. I'll have my first taste of ocean cruising next month when we make the trip to Ocean City Maryland.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Welcome aboard Paul! :D

Return to “General Discussion”