• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

On our own again ...

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

On our own again ...

Post by JackK »

I was hoping he would post something here but I am guessing that he is busy trying to settle in. Andy Page is no longer with Albin Marine. Andy accepted a position with another boating industry company much closer to his home on the North Shore of MA.

Looks like we are without factory representation once again. Maybe someone else at Albin will see the great benefit of this site and join our ranks.

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
apage

re: It's true

Post by apage »

Hi all:

It's true, I have left Albin to take a job at ITT Rule (bilge pumps). I will be the project manager in this very important business segment for ITT. That is, so long as I pass the break in period.

Jack is correct in saying that it is closer to my house: 15-minutes with no lights versus 2-hours each way. I will miss being in boats directly, but this was an opportunity that I could not pass up.

It has been a pleasure getting to know all of you over the past year or so. I will continue to check the board from time to time and you can always reach me via cell: 617/510-7211.

With any luck (and I guess hardwork too), I can kick butt here and finally afford an Albin. As usual, I will look for all of you on the water.

With Best regards,

Andrew Page
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Well we all need bilge pumps - right?

God speed Andy! Good luck in your new venture.
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Stick around. You can still answer our questions about bilge pumps, right?
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Best of luck to you Andy. Thank you for your time and participation.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
rt11002003
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rt11002003 »

Hi Andy,

Best of luck in your new endeavor. Enjoyed our recent conversation about Albins,

Gene
Gene Currently Albin "less"
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

Andy, good luck with your new venture, I hope it pays out much more than just more money.
I missed not seeing you this summer, I know your friend moved his boat to another marina, it's just around the corner from my new digs. Stop by Mystic Shipyard when you are down this way, you drive right by.
Thanks for all your help. Denis
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"

Return to “General Discussion”