• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Miami Survey

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego-Mulege

Miami Survey

Post by Tom Cunningham »

Can anyone recommend a pro to do a through in and out of water survey in the Miami area? Thanks.
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Miami Survey

Post by irishwake »

I used Marc Slakoff & Assoc out of Fort Lauderdale. They sent a gentleman named Bill Bartosch to do the survey. I was happy with the survey they had performed. The total cost was $1000.00 for the complete boat survey no engine, trans and generator. I thought the price was a little on the high side, but I was short on time. You may be able to shop around for a better price if you have the time. I would suggest you be present for the survey. Phone # was 954-525-7930

For engine, transmission, and generator I used Expert Diesel in Fort Lauderdale 954-583-2400. They did a survey and oil testing on engine,trans, and gen for $299.53.

Hope this helps you out.
Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Miami Survey

Post by Tom Cunningham »

Thank you for that. Best, Tom.
Tom Cunningham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Miami Survey and shipping to So Cal referral

Post by Tom Cunningham »

Tom Cunningham wrote:Can anyone recommend a pro to do a through in and out of water survey in the Miami area? Thanks.
.......Hopefully I will also need a shipping referral....thanks in advance. Tom.

Return to “General Discussion”