• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Just curious....

Albin's "power cruisers"
jvh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Just curious....

Post by jvh »

Thank you JT48348.
I get it. (However I don't get why my question was wrong and that picture is not) . I perhaps worded my initial question incorrectly. I own an Albin 25 and I would like to know if anyone has ever attached a baby seat/car seat to the benches on their Albin 25. We have a little guy who visits our boat who is very active and it would be nice to be able secure him and to be able to see him when I get to busy docking etc. I really don't want to make holes in our fibreglass benches. I know it is not as mechanical as changing a shaft (did it last winter) but it is as important to me to take care of the safety of little ones on an Albin 25. I have another question that involve babies (the ones that wear diapers)on board an Albin 25 and quite frankly can probably be best answered by a mother. Just looking for another mother...

Just noticed that this thread has been closed. I will leave this post up just to clarify where I was coming from.

Jean

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”