• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Guy

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
MoJo
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Westport

New Guy

Post by MoJo »

Hello All, So, here is the story, I am currently a Parker Owner which I Love, but I want to upgrade beam and moor instead of trailering. Been Looking at the TE 31 to 35, and I think I want twins, leadfoot and all. Looking at a few on the East Coast and am just curious, I have asked a few brokers if most of these models have a bait well, and have not received a positive response yet. I am hoping for at least a 42 gallon bait tank, or would this be a self-install project. Sorry for my manners, BLUF, My name is Larry and I recently retired from the Military and have been tuna fishing for the last 6 years or so and I have noticed a few Albin 31TE and I like the look and functionality. Retired here at Fort Lewis in the Great Pacific Northwest. Southern roots for sure. Thanks for listening. Take Care, MoJo
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New Guy

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome MoJo, hard to go wrong with an Albin if it fits your needs. Hope one knowledgable with this model gets back to you, might try an owners search an pm a couple of them. Thanks, Mark.
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

Welcome Mojo. Our 32 + 2 fits our fishing cruising lifestyle and we love her. single Cummins 14-15 knots no problem.
TomA
Halcyon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Halcyon »

My 35 has a factory bait well but is is only about 5 gallons. Something as big as you want would need to be added.
joreyn
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Ludlow, WA

Post by joreyn »

Larry, you may have noticed we are having a rendezvous in Kingston, WA July 17 - 19. There will be a variety of Albins there. Chance to get a close-up look at them. Let me know if you want to come by for a while.
Blue Moon
1999 36 Express Trawler
MoJo
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Westport

Post by MoJo »

joreyn wrote:Larry, you may have noticed we are having a rendezvous in Kingston, WA July 17 - 19. There will be a variety of Albins there. Chance to get a close-up look at them. Let me know if you want to come by for a while.
Thanks for the invite and I would love to come see more Albins in person, but, priority that time of year is tuna so I can't commit yet, should be good weather, fingers crossed so I doubt I will attend, but thanks for the invite.
Low Country
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Hampton, VA

Post by Low Country »

My 31 TE has a great live well. I am not sure of the capacity.
I am guessing 25 Gallons. I will measure and calculate volume.

Return to “New Member Introductions”