• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for a 28 Tournement Express

evo2
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Marblehead, MA

Looking for a 28 Tournement Express

Post by evo2 »

I've had a 17' Boston Whaler Montauk for 25 years and now it's time for a boat to do some cruising with the family.
I think an Albin 28 TE seems to fit the bill very well.

Does anyone know of one, either on the hard or in the water in the North Shore area of MA to get a look at in person?
Also any leads to a mid to late 90's for sale would be appreciated.
Joe/Fran
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: North Kingstown RI

Re: Looking for a 28 Tournement Express

Post by Joe/Fran »

I have a 1997 Albin 28 listed at Brewers Yacht Sales in Wickford R.I. am looking for a smaller boat in partial trade would consider your whaler. Contact Dave McKenny.
evo2
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Marblehead, MA

Post by evo2 »

Your 28 TE looks real nice, but I am looking for a navy hull and not selling my Montauk.
Tnx.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

<moved to TE forum>
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
sail410
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sail410 »

I have a 2002 28te and am considering moving to something else. It has an Awlgrip flag blue hull, 3.5 nextgen generator, 315 yanmar with 1000 hours and all maintenance and recalls completed and documented, fresh water flush for the engine, Raymarine radar, chartplotter, fishfinder, simrad autopilot, DSC vhf radio, regular vhf radio, two 31 series AGM batteries, lewmar windlass, bowthruster. There are probably things I have left out. The boat is on a lift in southwest Florida and has been well cared for mechanically and cosmetically

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”