• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Electrolucs air vent in bow cabin.

Albin's "power cruisers"
tonttu
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Keuruu

Electrolucs air vent in bow cabin.

Post by tonttu »

I have owners manual and it tells all about the sophisticated technology behind these glorius ventilation systems. But there is no mention how to use it!?! So how exactly I fully close it? Do I screw it fully open or fully closed? Its hard to tell when there is less air coming in, but night temperatures are -5c right now so I would prefer that thing closed :D
SkipRocks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St Augustine, FL

Re: Electrolucs air vent in bow cabin.

Post by SkipRocks »

You have an owners manual???
tonttu
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by tonttu »

Yes I have. Swedish original and english printed copy. But neither of those explains how to use that original electrolux air vent. It closes both ways... screw fully open and screw fully closed, fully closed it closes inner frame and leave air flowing in middle hull... fully open it closes upper frame but leaves air flowing between cabin and mid frame. So witch of these modes I should use when I want minimum airflow from outside?

I have central air heating system so that will bring enough fresh air to my cabins.
tonttu
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by tonttu »

Oh and i am talking about 1st generation a25

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”