• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A27FC spotted in Port Orchard, Wash.

Albin's "power cruisers"
Binford
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Port Orchard, WA

A27FC spotted in Port Orchard, Wash.

Post by Binford »

Anyone here the owner of the blue-hulled A27FC I saw on the hard yesterday at Yachtfish Marine in Port Orchard?

I couldn't stop yesterday and today it was gone. Looked like a great vessel.
-- Tim Taylor
1980 Glasply 19-1/2' cuddy hardtop w/Mercruiser 470 I/O
1982 Glasply 16' runabout w/ 2-stroke 50hp Mercury O/B
Quiet admirer, and possible future owner, of an Albin 27FC
Mandalay
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Port Ludlow, Washington USA

Re: A27FC spotted in Port Orchard, Wash.

Post by Mandalay »

No but I'd be interested to meet the owner. I have a 1985 27 FC in La Conner. Hardly any of these models in the PNW. One up in Pt. Roberts, too. That's it for what I know. Are you looking for one?
Binford
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Port Orchard, WA

Re: A27FC spotted in Port Orchard, Wash.

Post by Binford »

Mandalay wrote:No but I'd be interested to meet the owner. I have a 1985 27 FC in La Conner. Hardly any of these models in the PNW. One up in Pt. Roberts, too. That's it for what I know. Are you looking for one?
As I mentioned in another thread, yes I am interested in the 27FC, but just looking for now. Yours is for sale, isn't it?

I've got to get the boys through school first, then I can start looking for one. Seems like the perfect boat for economical cruising while still being able to trailer it home a short distance to store in the shop over the winter, tinkering on it and saving half a year's moorage fees.

I'll definitely be stopping by the Rendezvous in Port Townsend this summer to check one (or more!) out. Looking forward to it!
-- Tim Taylor
1980 Glasply 19-1/2' cuddy hardtop w/Mercruiser 470 I/O
1982 Glasply 16' runabout w/ 2-stroke 50hp Mercury O/B
Quiet admirer, and possible future owner, of an Albin 27FC

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”