• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 25 deluxe trailer measurements needed, help please

Albin's "power cruisers"
jcamill55
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: petaluma, ca.

Albin 25 deluxe trailer measurements needed, help please

Post by jcamill55 »

I am buying an albin25 deluxe ,I am having a trailer made and need measurements for the trailer company. I am not near the boat so I need help with the measurements requested in the boxes in the attachment. Also, does anyone know what brakes function best for this trailer, drum or stainless steel disk?
Thank you in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Robdog.1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Texas

Re: Albin 25 deluxe trailer measurements needed, help please

Post by Robdog.1 »

Don't have measurements because I'm not near trailer right now, but here's a pic of my trailer. Designed to be low riding for easy launch from shallow ramps. Ill get measurements in a week or two if you need them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Robdog.1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Texas

Post by Robdog.1 »

Also,
Stainless disk brakes on a surge hitch, only way to go. No electrical, minimal rust issues. At only #3500, brakes aren't really a huge deal if you're towing with a 3/4 ton truck.
jcamill55
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: petaluma, ca.

Post by jcamill55 »

I got the measurements thanks anyway Rob ,Jim

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”