• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31TE in Seattle?

alicetrent
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gig Harbor, WA Peninsula Yacht Basin

31TE in Seattle?

Post by alicetrent »

We're interested in a 31TE and are wondering if anyone has one in Seattle that they'd be willing to show us to get a better idea of the layout and space? Or maybe someone has one they've been thinking of selling?
sharffj
First Mate
First Mate

Re: 31TE in Seattle?

Post by sharffj »

Have a 2004 TE with twin Yanmars, usually keep it in Anacortes but this winter have it down in Portland where I live. Ran it down in August for tuna fishing and decided to run up the Columbia instead of back up the outside in late Sept. If you want to drive down I can show you the boat etc. Not sure what you're looking for but we use the boat for both cruising and fishing. Have spent 3+ weeks on it at a time and taken it up to beyond Bella Bella BC, and have run it offshore for salmon, halibut and tuna. Have spent 3 days at a time offshore chasing tuna and drifting at night. Comfortable for 2 for cruising and 5 or 6 for fishing,
Jeff S
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Post by dkircher »

I searched Boatrader and found a 2009 31 TE for sale in Port Orchard. There was an older one for sale in Bellevue, but that one is no longer advertised.

PM me if you can't find the listing.

The 31's are a nice step up from the 28's. Did you see the 36 Express Trawler for sale in Bellingham? It is listed with Bellhaven yachts.

Enjoy your search for the perfect boat!
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
JDowns
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gig Harbor

Post by JDowns »

I keep one at my office in Gig Harbor. You are welcome to take a look. Send me a private message for a phone number.

BTW, ours is not currently for sale, but I am kicking around the in upgrading to a 35.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”