• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

ALBEMARLE SOUND NEW MEMBER

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
halfmoon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: EDENTON, NC

ALBEMARLE SOUND NEW MEMBER

Post by halfmoon »

Survey on 2001 28 TE this Friday. Hopefully, the boat will pass muster and be sailed south to NC to live at my dock on the Yeopim River. Have greatly appreciated this site for its information and inspiration.
Sold our PDQ 36 (two bedroom, two bath) as I wanted lower, smaller and faster at this point. Comfortable for two, wheelhouse, walk-in head, faster than a trawler, HVAC, the 28 has it all in the smallest package.
NC has a fair number of Albin owners, many not on the AOG Owners Map. Sign up folks. Looking forward to a North Carolina Rendezvous.
Alex Kehayes
marko
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Bern, NC

Re: ALBEMARLE SOUND NEW MEMBER

Post by marko »

Welcome Alex:
I'm in Wilmington, NC but boat's in New Bern...nicer waters. Hope your survey goes well.
Mark
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

halfmoon wrote:Survey on 2001 28 TE this Friday. Hopefully, the boat will pass muster and be sailed south to NC to live at my dock on the Yeopim River. Have greatly appreciated this site for its information and inspiration.
Alex Kehayes
Alex - How did you make out? Sea-J???
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome: You wlll love the 28tw. While I went for the 35te Sportfisher it has some draw backs. Most important for me is it is not towable and the 28 would be. I think you can do it all in the 28.
whwells 'Howard"

Return to “New Member Introductions”