• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin Customer Service - Revisited

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

John, I asked Andrew for a recomendation for some work that needs to be done on my boat. He suggested the Albin dealer in the next state. I called them and spoke to one of the mechanics there and they sound very interested in helping me out. They are even going to come over to where I winter the boat so they can work on it out of the water. Hopefully all this will come together for me when it gets a little warmer. I had wonderful response from the dealer I bought the boat from in Mass. now I hope to get the same from this other dealership. Try the dealer nearest you and see how it goes. Denis
apage

re: Service

Post by apage »

Hi All:

Thanks, once again, for the postings. We are working on the manuals and, in fact, I will get a status update today. When these become available I will do everything that I can to make them readily available to all who want them. Having said that, there may be a cost in providing them to existing Albin owners. Obviously, our goal is to simply not lose money on them.

I will push for a minimal fee for putting them together, print costs and mailing. Not sure how it is all going to come together and I can tell you that I do not have enough time to put hundreds of these together and mail them out. So, we are going to have to work something out.

Perhaps, for example, we can upload the info to our site and make the documents available for printing. The files may be too big. I just don't know. Whether or not Albin's president sees the advantages of being actively involved in an owner's site or not, he pays me to help grow his brand and I see its advantages. I am here to help. But the dealers also have a responsibility to their customers. If people are having problems with dealers, I would like to know about it.

Thanks,

Andrew @ Albin
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Andrew,
Making the manuals available via PDF for download is the most practical way to get them out. No file is too large for this project.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
johnmurray
Gold Member
Gold Member

Owner's Manuals

Post by johnmurray »

When I purchased my 2004 Albin 30FC I thought there should be a manual, but there wasn't one. I knew that when I made the deal, so I am willing to pay additionally to get something that wasn't part of that deal.
Having said that it would be great customer relations if Albin gave the manuals away to existing owners, but I can appreciate that there are costs involved and it is not unreasonable to charge a fee to recover some of those costs. Don't be too hard on us however because those manuals will also add value to future new sales.
John Murray...Albin 30FC..."katie G"...Ottawa Canada

Return to “General Discussion”