• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Classic 36 Logo

oncue

Classic 36 Logo

Post by oncue »

Hi everybody: My name is Randy and I am new to the list. My wife Yvonne and I have been the proud owners of a 1986 36 trunk cabin since 1999. We are in the middle of some long neglected face lifting and are in need of a new set of logos for each quarter. Ours have the A with the red star over the text Albin 36. The original owner painted over the logos and the second owner re-painted them, but the paint is wearing thin and I would like to replace with vinyl. Does anyone out there have a pattern or any experience with this. Any help would be appreciated. We are currently lying in Middle River, MD with the idea of heading South in October.
Thanks
Randy Tyson
Second Star
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

Can't offer any help as our Albin never had a logo on it near as I can tell.
Nice location though..I have a couple of good friends at the Eastern Yacht Club there.
Enjoy.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
odea
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Palm Cove Yacht & Golf Club, Stuart, Fl

Re: Classic 36 Logo

Post by odea »

Randy,

I have 2 of the Albin "A's" (vinyl). I recently had my 36 painted with green boot stripe on tan canvas and the blue and red of the Albin A's just doesn't go with the color scheme. They're yours if you want them. Give me an address and I'll mail them to you.
Jim & Nancy Tracey
1985 Albin 36 Classic "O'DEA"
Sunset Bay Marina, Stuart, FL

Return to “36/37/40/43”