• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Espar & Webasto Diesel heat units of 35' Albin

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Espar & Webasto Diesel heat units of 35' Albin

Post by whwells »

A few of the units came with out the AC/Heat reverse air unit. Can someone in the group adivise what size unit is needed to heat the upper and lower cabin areas. Rearch tells me at least at to Espar there are three levels of heat units ranging from Alaska to So. Calf. units. The mid range seems right for the Pac. NW up to and including a rare trip up the Canadian Inland route summer time only. Espar has requested information for pricing as to the Cubic Feet to be heated/ or buyers info on which size unit,

Are the members out there with either of these units (mid range size) that can help me with sizing or the cubic sq. foot of both cabins. Don't currently have such a boat so I can't take get such information without others help. C&C does not have this information on the older units & have not yet built the larger units they tell me. As always think you for the advise. SHOULD HAVE SAID 35' TE ALBIN IN THE HEADING.

whwells
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Re: Espar & Webasto Diesel heat units of 35' Albin

Post by Legacy »

Heading down to my boat tomorrow (Monday) and will do some rough calculations on volume for the main salon and the forward stateroom. Will email or post tomorrow evening.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Espar & Webasto Diesel heat units of 35' Albin

Post by whwells »

Got your response, Rick. Thank you. Relayed to Espar. Now they gave me tech. fellow to discuss costs.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”