• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
BoatBum
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Buffalo NY

Post by BoatBum »

Hi!! I am a new member on this site. I am an Albin owner wanna be. I currently have a Maxum 2400SCR. My wife and I plan on retiring in a few years on a Albin 36' or 43' classic. I have alot of questions to ask before the purchase so please bear with me. Thanks Again for the great site!! BoatBum.
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: new member

Post by zinbaad »

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will get a lot of info & insight into Albins of all sizes & shapes. Welcome
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

My wife and I plan on retiring in a few years
That is also our plan and we bought our 40 4 years ago and she (the boat) is almost ready for us.
Happy hunting!
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
BoatBum
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Buffalo NY

Post by BoatBum »

Thanks for the great site and making us feel welcome. Although our plans are a few years out, we feel the knowledge of Albin owners will help us out when it is time to purchase. Thanks again.
jim

Post by jim »

Hello AOG,

I purchased a 1986 27' Sport Express last year and hope to have the restoration complete within a few weeks. "Six Grand" (number of grand children) will be home based in Little River, SC as my wife Pat and I hope to retire to our place just across the state line in Carolina Shores, NC (Calabash is adjacent).
I have been guesting on your site for months and decided to join the fray. Appreciate the information that is posted regarding the many varied topics.

Pleasant boating,

Jim and Pat Lewis
Smithfield, NC and Carolina Shores, NC

Return to “New Member Introductions”