• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Another Pac-NW Albin 'seeker'

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
BoPopPop

Another Pac-NW Albin 'seeker'

Post by BoPopPop »

A warm hello to all you Albin owners and other seekers, until my next "very-last-boat-forever." The Rawson-30, sold at the beginning of the year was going to be my last. But after 4 years and several enjoyable trips North, I respected and treasured that boat - family, not-so-much into sailing. We now own a smaller 'place-keeper' powerboat to get trough this season.

I've admired Albin's for many years but want to arm myself with a bit more knowledge before closing in on a particular one. At present, I suspect the Albin 25 might fill the bill (still open to learning more).

As for me; loooong time boater, professional and recreational, Gulf, East & West Coast. Consider Puget Sound and waters to the north as "God's country," beckoning to be explored with frequent overnight anchor stops; hardly ever at dockside. I've lurked through your fine website for awhile, I'm impressed with the high quality of information, dialog and courtesy - honored to be considered a member!

Pat
Bo Pop Pop
(Alias: involves g-kids)
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Another Pac-NW Albin 'seeker'

Post by jcollins »

Pat,
The transition from sail to power seems to be easier when you consider the 25 or 27. Good luck in your search and welcome aboard.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”