• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Curtain storage for camper top

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Nowhere Special
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Catawba Island, Lake Erie

Curtain storage for camper top

Post by Nowhere Special »

Our 28TE came with a camper top. Presently we store the curtains, (windows and screens), in our basement. It would be great to have them aboard to use if needed but where to store is a problem. When we purchased the boat the broker had them laying on the aft berth. 18 panels,( 9 screens and windows) is quite a stack making the aft berth unusable. I really do not want to fold them.
All ideas welcomed.

Have a Great Holiday
Dave
DSCN0003.JPG
DSCN0005.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Dave
1999 28TE Aba Daba
Fortunate
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Robinhood Marina, Georgetown, ME

Re: Curtain storage for camper top

Post by Fortunate »

We have the same problem with our camper top. It comes in handy when on the hook in mosquito infested coves. Most of our sides roll up, but that only works if we want to keep the bimini up. I usually stow the panels and screens in the aft cabin while under way.
Kim Suhr
"Fortunate"
27 Family Cruiser
Robinhood Cove, Georgetown, ME

Return to “General Discussion”