• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

wiring diagram

skye peak
Gold Member
Gold Member

wiring diagram

Post by skye peak »

I've spent alot of time tracing wires in our 1999 35TE. Did Albin provide a wiring diagram? If so does anyone have one I could get a copy from?

Thanks
Allan
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Unfortunately, Albin did not provide wiring diagrams for any of their models. Some here have put together partial diagrams for their boats, but one thing we've discovered is that there isn't much consistency between boats, even of the same model. Albin's production runs simply weren't large enough to standardize to that level....at least not with the available management talent.

One piece of advice; jot down and make a note of every wire you trace. Eventually, you'll have your own wiring diagram.
DaveP

Post by DaveP »

Hi:
There are wiring diagrams for some of the Albin models. I have a complete wiring diagram for the Albin 25 deluxe cruiser. If you want to see a wiring diagram that might be similar to the larger Albins, Google "Per Brohall Albin 25 handbook" the wiring diagram is on page 20 Fig. 27.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”