• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

28 TE Fitted Bed Linens

Chris & Dale

28 TE Fitted Bed Linens

Post by Chris & Dale »

Has anyone discovered a source for fitted bottom sheets for the the v-berth and 1/4 berth that is reasonably priced? Was really challenged to keep the 2 cushions on the table portion of the queen sized v-berth. I'm going to velcro the 2 together but also think having a elastic banded fitted bottom sheet would also help to keep them in place. Those ridges on the table are rough on the back when the cushions slide out some.

The same would be true for the 1/4 berth but believe a fitted sheet would adequately hold them together w/o velcro.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: 28 TE Fitted Bed Linens

Post by Carl »

We found that a queen size memory foam pad over the existing cushions takes care of the breaks in the cushions. This pad then gets covered with a queen size fitted sheet. When not in use it all gets rolled up and stored behind the flip up pads forward. All of this was purchased at Wal Mart. Our pad is 1 -1/2" thick or maybe 2". Makes all the difference in the world!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Old School
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: NY,NY

Post by Old School »

Carl wrote:We found that a queen size memory foam pad over the existing cushions takes care of the breaks in the cushions. This pad then gets covered with a queen size fitted sheet. When not in use it all gets rolled up and stored behind the flip up pads forward. All of this was purchased at Wal Mart. Our pad is 1 -1/2" thick or maybe 2". Makes all the difference in the world!

+1 on the memory foam. My wife picked up on that a while back after one night...LOL
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Resonably priced? No. We paid, what I thought, too much for custom sheets. Then talked to Carl and added the memory foam. So, then I had to cut the memory foam to fit the sheets. :lol: So, what's the moral? +2 to what Carl said.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Cape Codder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cape Codder »

For the queen birth, we use a "Tavasak" sleep system. Bought it online several years ago. Sorry that Ino longer have the site address.
Google "Travasak", you should be able to find it.
We think it's awesome.
Bob
2003 Albin 28 TE
Santosha

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”