• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

ALBIN C&C CONTACT INFO FOR BOLSTERS

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

ALBIN C&C CONTACT INFO FOR BOLSTERS

Post by whwells »

The C&C people are not coming up on my search. I know they are out there building the 28's. Anyone have contact info on them. They may have info on the Bolsteres or Side cushions that is not coming up in my search? Spoke with these people last year, but C&C or Albin C&C does not come up..
Anyone know where they are located and thier correct name for contact?

Thank you,
whwells "Howard"
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Re: ALBIN C&C CONTACT INFO FOR BOLSTERS

Post by JackK »

C&C is also the manufacturer of Northcoast Boats -

The contact info is -
75 Ballou Blvd.
Bristol, RI 02809

Ph: 888 - 802 - 2132

The original manufacturer of the bolsters, headliner, cushions, and seats was Bristol Cushions

Bristol Cushion & Accessories, LLC
6 Commercial Way
Warren, RI
Ph: (401) 247-4499

Others have had trouble reaching them but try emailing Oscar Delemos ... oscar _AT_ bristolcushion.com

Hope this helps.
Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
efishnsea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Staten Island NY

Post by efishnsea »

Bristol cushions is the OEM for bolsters just got a quote $650.00 for new white bolsters and mouting hardware to install myself. Bob
Bob 2001 28 TE box with 370 Cummins Alimarie3
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Thank you all for the reply. I was calling them cushions for the side rails and geting no response. Now I know they are called bolsters which seems to get the action. Happy to hear someone is still out there to contact. Not sure they will do a single bolster, but if not will have to deal with it. Without the membership it would be really hard to find sources for lost or worn parts, etc.
whwells "Howard"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Spoke with Oscar at Briston Cushions today thanks to all the help. They do not have the materials for matching the original bolsters at this point. The color is oysters. They can try to match as nearly as possible but he did not seem excited about the result. The rest are fine and I really don't want to waste the money. Wondering if anyone else has tried do on one or more of the bolsters cushions rather than all.

Bob your price of 650.00 does not seem bad for all. Are we tallking the 28 Ablin or a different model?

Howard

Return to “General Discussion”